Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I pooped my pants today...

I wish the title of this blog was a joke...but it's not.

As you may well know from my last blog post I'm on Weight Watchers. And on WW you get a certain amount of points. And in order to lose weight you have to stay within your points. Well, lets just say that I get 32 points and I eat 12 points between breakfast, lunch and a snack and then decide to have a few* glasses of wine with Lili. Wine isn't free of points. In fact it's around a point an oz. Last night I drank 20 points of wine. That means I drank more points than I ate...and if you're curious, Yes, I stayed within my daily point value. However, in being such a good dieter, I ended making myself quite sick. So, there you go.

*See an entire bottle.

Also, I still have a blog that is begging to get written but I don't really feel like it right now.

PEACE!

4 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work with WW, i really believe in their system and think it's great that you are sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That actually made me laugh out loud, sorry, I have SHAT in my panties once and it was quite unpleasant!!
    Thank's very much for reading my new bad girl grown up blog too! I appreciate any and all feedback, good or bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I'm glad you got a laugh, I'm just glad I was at home and not in a bar like the last time it happened!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha...that is so funny(laughing with you, not at you!). Weight Watchers is great is you stick with it, which I did not. :/ Good luck!

    ReplyDelete