Thursday, October 14, 2010

Teeth Whitening & Cinnamon Rolls

So, today's the day! Joel and I received our cinnamon rolls from Cinnaholic. It's a vegan bakery in Berkeley, CA. We actually had a chance encounter with the owners Shannon and Florian and they told us all about it. Unfortunately, our last trip down there was before they had opened. And seeing as we are leaving on our vacation next week I couldn't wait another week to get my mitts on some! Here's a few action shots...


 I ordered 2 "Old School" (Original), 1 Lemon and 1 Butterscotch
Unfortunately, I was unable to get any action shots of the roll we ate since it was gone within seconds of it coming out of the oven. All in all Joel and I enjoyed them. He's not generally a sweets person however he really liked the butterscotch since it reminded him of his mothers carrot cake. I'm a basic kind of girl so I really enjoyed the Old School, of course I also liked the lemon. I actually ended up mixing the 2 together which was WAY yums!

I recommend you go and see them if you live in the area or are going to visit!

Also, Today Joel and I decided to try out the Aquafresh Whitening trays. It recommends that you read, take a shower, or take surf the net while you use them. Instead Joel played his drums and I applied green goop to my face and wrote this blog! Here's a pic or two for proof!




And on a final note poor Mr.DogDog has the runs and I'm not sure if it's because he just got fixed or if it's because I gave him some wet food. I think maybe his tumtum is acting weird due to nerves about us leaving. Anyway, I hope I don't have to clean up anymore poop or puke, at least not until AFTER we get home from our vacation!


Aaaaand I just got this awesome Castro Boy t-shirt in the mail! I ordered one for me and one for my bestie for me to give her when she gets home from her bike trip. She's going as Gay Castro. She loves her some strange! You can get yourself one of these shirts at Pin Up girl Clothing.

I'm off to spit this crap out and to scrub the weirdness off my face!

2 comments:

  1. Joel has always loved cinnamony things-it's one sweet thing he'll almost always have a weakness for. : )
    He was never a sweets or candy lover. when he was a little kid I let him have a candy treat once a week, and he would take 2 bites, then wrap it up, put it in the refrigerator, and never go back to it. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete