Monday, January 31, 2011

I completely forgot!

I've been spreading the word around etsy and twitter that I'm stuffing peoples business cards into some promotional Valentines I'm sending out on the 9th of February! I still have plenty of room and would really appreciate some more business cards to stuff! I only need 10 business cards per business and I'm only charging $1 to help with the cost of postage. If you're interested email me, comment me, text me. Whatever! I'll give you the info and we'll work it out! I just want to help out some new (or old) Etsy people that needs some sales and can't afford regular means of advertising! Actually I don't even need you to have an etsy just have a business card, K?

Sank-yoo!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great! I'd be interested if it's not too late. Thanks :)
    bentwhimsstudio@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete