Tuesday, September 14, 2010

!!! in Sac...

So, last night Joel and I headed to Sacramento to see one of our new fave bands !!! (chk chk chk) at the hip little club Harlow's. But before we did anything we stopped at this cute little park right across the street from both the restaurant and club that we were headed for.
You know you like my cupcake band-aid .
Lisa from the toe up.
 Steve always looks like he thinks he's not in the picture.
So, after much prodding I managed to convince everyone that the Asian-fusion across the street from the park wasn't as janky as it looked from the outside. And then of course once we got everyone inside "they decided" we could eat dinner there, ha!

Lisa noticed that my Twin Rivers - Blood Orange Cider matched my hair. 
She then insisted on photographing it.
We're so classy. We look like one of those condescending 40's photos.
Lili Making a cute face as always.


Lisa and I call this our "Blind girl conversation" Because when we go to bars we tend to face each other and talk while we both stare at the TV's on opposite walls. Making us look like two blind women having a conversation. See Steve's face in the background...that means we're funny.
Total yums! Chicken potstickers. I can't turn potstickers down. Unfortunately I wasn't very hungry since only a few hours before I chowed down on my left over chicken fried steak from Claim Jumper...not to mention the fact that I was wearing my super cute waist trainer that I purchased from Freyagushi. I recommend checking them out! Did I mention the fact that the lead singer of !!! walked into the Red Lotus while Lisa and I were alone at the bar. We were flopping around on our bar stools like fish just pulled out of the water.
We spent about 3 hours at Red Lotus before finally heading next door to see !!!. But before going in we went back to our favorite little park.

Harlow's was very interesting on the inside.
The three blond girls sprinkled in are some friends of Andy, he's next to Lisa. Unfortunately I have no recollection of their names but they were all very nice.
Andy acting like a goof while Steve looks at him like he's a freak.
Joel correcting someone about The auralex wall coverings.
Lisa and I pretending we're girlfriends...lol.

The opening band was pretty good and fairly hilarious. Especially since a few of the band members weren't wearing any shoes and the lead singer had a giant hole in his sock.
!!!
I have never been so sweaty from dancing and screaming in me whole life. All in all a great time.I will definitely be seeing them the next time they're in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment