Sunday, October 23, 2011

Updateziez!

So, First I'm going to cover my butt and say GO CHECK OUT THE ETSY!!! It's lonely and is full of new things. So there.



Now, This post is going to be a very strange all encompassing blur of things I have been too lazy to post from the last few months. Yes, yes. I'm terrible at keeping up with my blog...I KNOW. But, I also REALLY doubt anyone reads this fucker so it probably doesn't matter you and you probably never missed me. You probably noticed me in your blogspot feed and went OOOH! Or maybe you read everything else on the internet first and thought  "Ugh...FIIIIINE!"

Here's Mom and I at my most recent Deflowered Art Show.

Let's just say I got really trashed on tasty beer which later forced my mother to question my as a responsible adult...THAT was fun.
 This is Joel's new desk photo for work. I know I haven't mentioned this yet but he recently got a position at the Ritz Carlton Lake Tahoe as the Director of Audio Visual. Not super exciting for you guys but for me...I'm STOKED!!!
 Random pictures I made myself look blonde in.
AAAND the zombie version for his desk that he is going to put out sometime next week...
That wasn't a very interesting post...I didn't really do anything blog worthy I guess. I'm awful. Also, my BFF is out of town in Ashville, NC visiting her sister. I miss her. And last week she was in the bay at Treasure Island music festival. She gets back on Halloween. I'm picking her up at the airport. I guarantee a blog post filled with photos of me embarrassing her at the airport. I intend to wear something completely outrageous. While holding a sign with her Pen Name on it. Just you wait.

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year to you!!!!
    Im LOVING your hair btw:))))
    Best wishes
    Issyx

    http://hookytime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete