Thursday, January 28, 2010

Etsy Secret Admirers

So, I'm curious if anyone else ever wonders who secret admirers are on Etsy. Are they admin, SS, P.I., fanatic? It makes me wonder who thinks their favorite list is so special (no offense) that they can't share it with everyone? Not to mention the fact that brings traffic full circle to the site that hearted my shop and to all of their other favorite. It's like putting a brick wall between Mission street and China town. Yeah, there's other cool stuff to look at on this side but what am I gonna do when I want potstickers?

1 comment:

  1. I used to have myself as a private profile on Etsy. that's all that makes them so mysterious.

    but yes, to answer your original question. I totally want to know who those folks are! ;)

    ReplyDelete