Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Site URL



^^^ There is my new accounts hearts thus far^^^
Go check out the new site and let me know what you think!
www.frostedcrossbones.etsy.com

I know I've been really bad about posting on here. Seeing as I have no idea is anyone even reads this thing.
Anyway, it took me a few hours but I managed to switch etsy.com accounts. I still have a few more items to put up and kinks to work out. For now it's pretty good.

I'm sure that you might be wondering where all the clutches went on my site. Here's the deal. I sold 90% of them to my mother in law and gave a few of them to my friends as holiday gifts. So, I WILL have some in stock very soon. It just takes me sitting down at the sewing machine and actually getting to it.

On my roster today: Making a few more clay pieces. Baking them. Making them into jewelry. And last but not least getting started on a clutch and possibly a necktie.

We'll see where today takes me.

I also still have my husbands family in town. I love them, so they need my time and attention too. Maybe I'll drag some clay with me if I leave.

1 comment: