Monday, March 8, 2010

Forgive me Father...For I have Sinned.

Just kidding. Also, I'm in no way Catholic.

I've just been really bad lately. I've been working on my blog layout and getting kind of frustrated with it, so I haven't had the patience to really post a blog.

First of all. I got a new job that i start training for this weekend. I'm very excited about it and I will probably be able to sell my stuff right there.


Second. I finally ordered business cards. I ordered them from www.moo.com. I ordered Mini Moos. I'm pretty excited about it since they are totally cute and will have my product photos on them.

Third. The dogs are having serious gas right now and it's giving me a headache. (Not that you really needed to know that or that it's all that important of information...it's just taking my concentration...ANYWAY!)

Fourth. We are still flip flopping on whether or not we are going to be doing the Kings Beach Snowfest parade this weekend or not. If we get paid it will be so. If not...I'm going to be a very unhappy camper and i will probably be working while it's going on.

So...the dogs farts are killing me...and I've been light headed today...awesome.

I also just finished a banana split ring for etsy/my mother in law. Here's some pictures of it...





Oh, yeah. And one of my artist friends passed away yesterday morning. I'm going to be in search of a photo of painting my face back when I was a kid. He was a well known carver and face painter. Bill Carson will be dearly missed.

I think that's just about all for this update...

DON'T Forget to check out www.moonshineink.com on March 11th to see the article I'm in!

No comments:

Post a Comment