Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sooo Tired!

So, I recently started a new job at a local coffee shop, The Java Hut. It's my fave place to get a jolt and now I get to work there, YAY!

So this of course has to do with why I haven't been blogging lately. I get up fairly early and am pooped when I get off...yarg! Tonight I'm going to be heading to my friend Lisa's for a girls night with her and few of our other girls. I'm dead tired but happy to spend as much time with her and my other girls, as I can, before they leave for a bike trip in the next few weeks. They are going to be gone for a month so I'll probably be pretty bummed and lonely until they get back.

Anyway, I may have some funny pics of us girls when I get home, but for now I don't really have anything interesting to show you! Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment