Friday, November 12, 2010

20 *Reasons Why I haven't Organized the Vacation Photos.

*Excuses*

20. Too busy letting a guy with a fu manchu drill into me with ink for money.

19. Getting too fat eating vegan cinnamon rolls from Cinnaholic Bakery
 
18. Too busy watching my best friend dance with a banana.
17.Too busy making soap.

16. Too Busy hogging all the ugly.
15. Too busy having a "blind girl conversation."
15. Too Busy writing this blog.
14. Too busy matching with my husband.
13. Too busy taking pictures of cats for my mom.
 12.Too busy taking weird pictures of my mom and her new husband.
 11. Too busy never smiling in photos
 10. Too busy being embarrassed.
 9. Too busy taking weird pictures of Joel.
 8. Too busy getting caught off guard.
 7. Too busy taking cute pictures of Joel.
6. Too busy making fun of my mothers weird minister.



5. Too busy being tall.
4. Too busy taking family photos.
3. Too busy being overwhelmed.
2. Too busy listening to what Joel has to say.


Drumroll please
1. Looking pretty while Lisa and I beat Joel and Steve and Charades.


Okay, so not the best set of excuses reasons. At least I tried. I hope you giggled at least 3 times or Imma come to your house and drink all of your beer. And if you don't have any I'm gonna make you buy me some so I can drink it in front of you.

1 comment:

  1. lol good times i'm happy you are enjoying yourself and keeping "busy"
    Danny Lady

    ReplyDelete