Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Random So Cal Vacation Part 3

Doing a kind of random blog since I haven't posted any vacation photos in a good 3 months. ANEEEWAAAYYA.


Joel and I took a drive through Malibu I got a few pretty photos.
 Some palm trees.
 The Santa Monica sign
 Looking down from our room at the Viceroy...I'm in a glass cage of emotion!
 Beautiful sunset on the ocean.
 I forced Joel to drive me down to the pier one night so that I could get a few better photos of the iconic Ferris Wheel.
 I didn't go on it because, well, it kind of never came up. And It kind of gives me the willies to be on the edge of a pier on a Ferris wheel. I was pleases as a peach just to have a hotel room out looking the ocean!
Us at Swingers in Santa Monica..Yes we had the exact booth they shot Knocked up in!



We also decided to go to the Wax Museum.

Joel apparently did NOT like the way Joan Rivers asked him who he was wearing.
 Douche bag city. lol
 And the creepiness begins.
 Joel was getting fresh with Conan
 I was all up in his lap...But I should have gotten on the other side of him...whoops
 His hair was a bird.
 So...uhh...gangsta?
 Joel was trying to see if it was cool if he and Brad swapped...
  ...neither of them seemed that excited about the idea.
 1995
 Joel isn't a Mel Gibson fan and I the guy in the background was trying to figure out the deal.
 Joel was trying to propose an 11th commandment.
 Well...I tried.
 My fave photo from the whole museum.
 I look extra puffy in this one.
 Insert squinting douche joke here.
 Creep...I never thought to ask how Marlon Brando tasted...hmmm
 Joel always looks like he is trying to pick up some ladies.
 Trying to look sexy/not creeped out...
 *Does an Eddie Murphy style laugh*...Racist.
 Joel thought he was a creep
 I just couldn't get over how ugly his shoes were.
 I wasn't going to lick him...I swear...
 Joel was trying to make me jealous...NOT GONNA HAPPEN...lol
 I think he was trying to get him away from the children...
 Insert Vagina joke
 Did I ever tell you guys that Joel is utterly obsessed with Lance Armstrong...yeah...he is.
And...I think I'll have one more vacation blog and then I'll get on with the rest of last year...whoops...Sorry If this one felt a little forced...cuz it was...ugh...

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for following my blog! I am following you too now, I love all of these photos. Thanks for forcing it, I look forward to seeing more, if more come... :)
    xo
    Amy

    ReplyDelete