Saturday, February 26, 2011

Valentines Day - Couples Breakfast

So, Joel and I got up at, what I consider to be, the butt crack of dawn (9am, yes-yes, I'm a major douche).  And we picked up Steve and Lisa so we could go to the Donner Kitchen. I was a bit groggy and very excited to have a Santa Clause mug filled with caffeine. Lili was in the mood for boob surfing.
 Can you tell I'm groggy? Major puffy eyes!
 Apparently I'm disgusted by fake flowers...
We ate our gigantic breakfasts and  decided that we would head to Truckee for some more coffee and outdoor photo-ops. But first I have a fairly hilarious photo and a video of explanation.
And then here is the video that Joel accidentally took before hand...

 Yeah...Puffy eyes and sunlight are not my friends.
 I found it hilarious that the book and Bean called their soup of the day Soup Nazi
 Steve and Joel pontificating.
 Hey Everybody! ACT NATURAL
 More NATURAL
 Okay, Less NATURAL
 TOO MUCH!!!
 Steve looks slightly frightened...
 She rubs the lotion on his skin...hahaha
 She also wipes her butt on him.
 Totally Awesome!
 We felt like chaperons, lol.
Next up I'll be posting the group outing to Soule Domain, where we TORE IT UP...seriously. It. Was. Epic.

2 comments:

  1. Such great photos, thanks for sharing! Nice to see people enjoying life, don't see much of that here right now.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looked like a fun trip!! Great pics! Have a good week!!

    ReplyDelete