Monday, January 10, 2011

Anniberthary Season

If you know me you know that I got married on my birthday. If you don't know me then, NEWSFLASH, I'm a spaz.

Unfortunately, I still don't have the new power cord for my computer so you'll still gonna have to wait for the rest of the vacation update. Anyhoo.

Party Time!!!


We just sound like a bunch of hens when we're together.


Brett (in the background) kept trying to get everyone to drink the booze he brought. 
I'm not why this was a problem...


Yeah, we had noise makers.


Being artsy fartsy.


Now, for a series of blurry photos. Look kids it's DRUNK-squatch!


Double DRUNK-squatch.


Not sure why I was posing like a begging puppy.
Like our fridge?


 I'm sure they were talking about gear or recording or some crap...LOVE YOU!


Cooing over the giant orange gummy bear.


Parading the gummy bear around.


It had to be done, he just wouldn't stop talking.


I love Joel's MAMA!


We made Joel take our photo multiple times since he couldn't get our angle right!


I don't know why, but I find this hilarious.


Different angle, DRUNK-squatch is holding a beer.


I think this one was taken before I turned the camera over.


Not sure why I photographed my stockings


Sarah picks at the gummy bear.


Wait for it...


{insert drunk barf joke here}


Hands


Jersey Matt and and his cutie girl friend Laura 


 Everybody wang-chung tonight.


Dev's acting like she is camera shy, HA!


Yes, I drunkenly lied on the floor to get this.


yeah, barf jokes, ha...ha


Not amused.


Amused.


Pause...CONFETTI TIME


They are so cute that it sets kittens on fire.


Ya know....I'm not sure what any of this is...


Or this...


Or even this...but I think it resembles an orgy...


I think Mr.DogDog just disrespected her...No one respects the Laura.


I think we were doing the safety dance.


I'm finishing with a bang on this one...Joel is the mutant offspring of a beer factory and a unicorn...or...something.

{Pause for laughter and applause}


No comments:

Post a Comment