Sunday, January 30, 2011

Good Week! Great Week! Better Weeks!

So, I'm having quite a better week this week. Sales are back to normal and I've even gotten a few custom sales! My fave! Also, I finally updated the etsy shop after not posting anything out of, well, frustrations, lol. I'm actually quite proud of a few of the new items and I'm also proud to announce the launch of the Frosted Crossbones Lotion and Body Butter line!


                                                                         
In other news this is one of the custom items I did! It's a full soap cake for a nice gal that has a shop that she wanted one for! I thought that was pretty awesome. I now just have to shrink wrap it and ship it tomorrow! 



 I forgot to mention I'm also launching the bath salt line too!

I'm pretty excited but I'm also bummed that I don't have a bath, so I'll just have to settle for foot baths in the kitchen sink!
 Chocolate Chip Cookie
 Carrot Cake
 Lemon Pound Cake

I'm always trying to evolve the product. Cuz it makes me happy!

In other news Joel bought me a BARBIE!
 Not sure why she's raising the roof...weird.

 Prety pretty!

Also, the dog dog kept making faces at me...

I thought this one was super cute!
Excuse the messy house...I've been busy

Also, Trying out some new packaging!

 And I've been neglecting the PS3 I need to play some video games!

 Also I have to share a few of my favorite new product photos!



Well, I'm worn. Yes, I know I need to finish posting the So Cal photos...promises promises.
That is all. Now back to your regularly scheduled blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment