Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 Sale and More

So, I have yet to post the rest of the vacation blogs. Unfortunately my brick, for my new Toshiba with all of the pictures, fried, during one of the many recent snow storms, and I've been using Joel's Mac book Pro. It's kind of killing me but it's also nice to have Photoshop again. Anywhoo.

I'm having a sale on my Etsy. Use the code frostmy2011 at check out for 11% off until the 11th of January.

Now that I've gotten that business out of the way I also wanted to let you know that I'm about to update the etsy again AND I've been working on www.frostecrossbones.com so check it out. I'm trying to work out all of the kinks. I'm also thinking about doing some sort of advertising on there but we'll see.

And last but not least this morning I woke up to an amazing offer to have my things featured in a shop in Florida. I'm trying to decide what I want to send out there. Valentine's day is coming up and I've got a few cute things 'll probably send out there for the occasion.

We'll that's about it. so far 2011 has included video games, sitting on the couch, eating weird stuff out of the pantry and not wearing any pants. Either it's the great start to the new year or we're living in a trailer and I'm pregnant...and I'm NOT pregnant.

1 comment:

  1. And we don't live in a trailer either, for God's sake!

    Post the blog from our party! :-)~

    ReplyDelete