Friday, January 21, 2011

So Frustrated.

So, I've been getting increasingly frustrated over the past few weeks. I have quite a bit on my plate business wise. I have a ton of new products that I don't have packaging for so I can't technically make them, frustrating. My other new products that I do have packaging for keep coming out wrong, frustrating. I've also completely stopped getting orders, FRUSTRATING! Sometimes I just want to throw in the towel...ugh. I'm also pulling out my hair every time I try to use my drawing software (Serif DrawPlusX4 if you can help me I'll love you forever). It seems like every time it starts out fine and everything looks good then it decides that it doesn't have to actually keep what I'm drawing...ugh. I'm sure everything is my fault and I don't mean that in a negative way I just mean that in a, I'm new at a few of these things and I'm not positive how they work exactly, kind of way. Which is really frustrating because I'm running everything by myself and don't exactly have any friends that I think know anything about any of my projects, not that they would even want to help me if they did. Ugh.

So frustrated. I really just want to cry or go on vacation or go on a shopping spree. I also REALLY want a cigarette and of course I try not to feed into nicotine cravings but damn...plus, I just don't think it would actually help my absolute absence sanity.

In other much better news Joel and I did get to go to couples night last week, unfortunately we got very few photos and they came out quite blurry so bear with me please.


Blurry picture
                                                                            So, cute!
                                                     Joel wasn't looking for some reason...
                                    I promised a picture of the mid-game bloody nose...here it is...
Sadly, we haven't had a chance to get together with them this week, which really bums me out on top of everything else. Hopefully we'll get to spend some time together soon before my head explodes and I decide to sit in a dark corner rocking myself back and forth.

Did I mention my work space needs shelves? No? I need shelves...lots of them...there will never be enough storage for my things. Like Joel always says, "Your things expand to fit the space you have." Which is true but I've had to give a lot of my stuff up in the past and I don't think I'm asking too much to have a corner of a room to myself...ugh.

Enough ranting...I'm gonna go slam my hand in the front door a few times to see if I can get some endorphins going...FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

1 comment:

  1. Jeez. Cheer up! Not every day can or will rock. It's just one day. We're gonna handle this!

    ReplyDelete